I didn't think I could love Blake Lively more until Vogue posted their "73 Questions with Blake Lively" video on YouTube this week.
She loves baking, hot chocolate, and Paris...I don't know how we aren't besties already. My favorite part of the video might be the fact that she casually refers to "my husband" like she isn't married to one of the hottest men to ever walk the face of the planet... #NBD
|Don't we make a nice pair?|
I wanted to do this post after Vogue asked SJP 73 questions, but I never got around to it. I couldn't pass it up this time, so here are 71 questions (I took two irrelevant ones out of the mix) answered by yours truly:
1. How are you feeling these days? Life is good!
2. What's the best thing to happen to you this year? I moved to Manhattan!
3. What's the best thing that happened to you this month? My blog hit 1 million views!
4. What's the best thing that's happened to you today? I woke up with Lily cuddled next to me in the cutest position.
5. What's the best thing ever? Chocolate or nature. I guess nature since it doesn't make you fat.
6. What's your favorite season? Fall.
7. Favorite holiday? I love all holidays!
8. What's your best Halloween costume? My favorite Halloween costume is probably the Wilson costume I made out of paper mache because I designed and created it from scratch.
9. Would you ever live anywhere besides the East Coast? Totally.
10. Which Sex and the City character do you identify with most? Charlotte.
11. Do you like surprises? Yes, but I'll try to find out what the surprise is because I need to know everything!
12. What's the biggest surprise you've ever had? One time in middle school I had a slumber party at my friend Caroline's house, and her mother told me that my dad was there to pick me up the following morning. I told her that was impossible since he didn't live in Atlanta, but he surprised me!
13. What's a surprise that made you cry? When my dad passed away.
14. What's the best surprise you've planned for someone? I love planning birthday surprises! Birthdays are my favorite!
15. What's your favorite plot twist? I hate the movie, but it had a pretty surprising ending. Off the top of my head, I'm going to have to say Saw.
16. If you could do a flash mob, where would it be? Grand Central Station.
17. Do you like cupcakes? Not as much as I adore them!
18. Do you usually bake cupcakes? Cookies and brownies are easier.
19. Do you want to decorate some cupcakes? Can I eat them after?
20. How often do you bake? I've been on an ice cream kick this summer, so I don't bake as often as I used to.
21. What's your favorite dessert? Anything chocolate.
22. Is there a dessert you don't like? They are few and far between.
23. Cake or pie? Cake.
24. What's your favorite bakery? I'd have to say Crumbs because not only are their cupcakes huge, but they also have "cupcake milkshakes" where they blend a cupcake with ice and milk. I haven't had one, but just the thought of it is enough to die and go to heaven, no?! Sadly, they are shutting down, so I don't know if this will ever become a reality for me...
25. What's the coolest thing about Canada? The Canadian Rockies! Bucket List #71!
26. What's your favorite food? Pasta and chocolate would have to duke it out for the number one spot.
27. What's your least favorite food? Umm, bugs?!
28. What's your favorite condiment? Hershey's syrup.
29. It's brunch. What do you eat? Chocolate chip pancakes.
30. It's 4am on a Saturday night. What do you eat? McDonald's fries and a chocolate milk shake.
31. You're stuck on an island. You can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it. What would you eat? This is already my life as I live on the island of Manhattan and I will never get tired of eating macaroni and cheese.
32. Favorite color? Pink.
33. Least favorite color? Brown.
34. What kind of lipgloss do you use? Sadly, I can't remember the last time I used lipgloss. I've been rocking my glossy lipstick from Bite Beauty Lip Lab in SoHo. (Look out for a blog post soon!)
35. What color dress did you wear to your prom? Junior year my dress was coral, and senior year my dress was blue.
36. Blow dry or air dry? Air dry.
37. Would you ever cut your hair short? All the time. I grow it out. Cut it. Grow it out. Cut it. Repeat.
38. Who's your fashion icon? Kate Middleton.
39. What's three things in your purse that you cannot live without? My phone. Lip balm. Debit card.
40. Favorite superhero? Batman.
41. Who's your favorite painter? Monet.
42. Who's a person you'd love to have coffee with? Emma Watson.
43. Who's an historical figure you'd love to have coffee with? Mark Twain.
44. How do you like your coffee? I prefer hot chocolate, but I've been trying to get into more mature beverages...if I must!
45. What do you usually order at Starbucks? Green tea or an iced skinny caramel macchiato when I'm trying to act like an adult, but my heart belongs to peppermint hot chocolates, morning buns, and marshmallow dream bars.
46. Who's the last person you texted? My friend, Karen.
47. Who's the last person you tweeted? James Franco.
48. iPhone or Android? iPhone.
49. Vine or YouTube? YouTube.
50. Twitter or Instagram? Instagram.
51. Who should everyone be following right now? Me! - @PopFitLife on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
52. Carpet or wooden floors for a pre-war, one bedroom apartment? Hardwood floors are gorgeous!
53. Have you had anything stolen from you? Not that I can recall...
54. Favorite country to visit? Sweden.
55. Last country you visited? France.
56. Country you wish to visit? The other 192 countries I haven't visited yet...they are on my list!
57. What was your first pet? Two cats.
58. What was your first pet's name? Gumdrop and Ebony.
59. Favorite Disney animal? Rhino, the hamster from Bolt.
60. Kittens or puppies? Puppies.
61. What's your spirit animal? Britney Spears circa 2000.
62. What are you doing tomorrow? I'm taking a barre class at Pure Yoga and then heading to work.
63. What are you most excited about in life right now? Future possibilities, football season, and sleeping.
64. What's your favorite movie? I will never be able to pick just one, but I will say I'm very excited for the 50 Shades of Grey movie trailer that was released yesterday. As if we all needed another reason to be counting down the days until my birthday next year...
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through? 40 Year Old Virgin.
66. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be? Justin Timberlake. Or I could just stare at him instead. That's cool too..
67. If your life was a song, what would the title be? Sadly, "If You're Happy and You Know It..." is already taken...
68. A book you read because everyone else was reading it? Any young adult fiction series.
69. Best gift you've ever received? Any gift of travel.
70. Last gift you gave a friend? An Alex and Ani bracelet.
71. One last question. Did you forget something? I've been told I have the memory of an elephant, so that's highly unlikely.
Feel free to answer these questions yourself, and tag me in them. Bonus points if you make a video!
Stay fit and fabulous,