1. Complete the KP 5k (September 8) in under 30 minutes.
2. Make a list of 10 classic books to read and finish them all. (List to follow in next post.)
3. Get a dog.
4. Go to the park for a picnic.
7. Visit the Biltmore /my grandparents.
9. Start a book club or game night.
10. Go on a date night once a month. (2/4)
12. Get a massage.
13. Run or work out every day! (Ive done two days straight so far lol)
15. Climb up Stone Mountain, have a picnic, and enjoy the laser show.
16. Have a daycation in Atlanta.
17. Buy a sensitive plant.
18. Throw an end of summer dinner party for my friends.
19. Get a facial.
20. Blog at least once a week.
21. Organize my closet.
23. Paint my room light pink.
24. Finish watching all of the seasons of Alias.
25. Start vlogging again.
26. Do a YouTube contest.
27. Take a trapeze class.
29. Take pole dancing class (it is a good full body workout!)
30. Take French class...no grades ;o)
31. Take a painting class.
32. Sign up for the Warrior Dash (May 20!)
33. Sign up for the Disney Princess Half Marathon (Feb 26!)
34. Get a manicure/pedicure.
35. Go ziplining or do the TreeTop adventure at Calloway gardens.
36. Collage a mirror with all of the random items I've collected. Like this but with the frame of a mirror.
37. Stay at Barnsley Gardens for a night.
38. Collage a table/desk.
39. Don't get on Facebook for one whole day (phone or computer).
41. Go ice skating.
42. Complete one of the crafts on Pinterest.com.
45. Paint nails like this
46. Go bowling or putt-putt golfing.
47. Decorate the sign outside of Atlanta Activewear!
48. "Shopping spree" for my summer essentials:
49. Floss everyday! (Teeth bleaching if I do it? I think so!)