The following is my bucket list. Obviously this will continue to grow. If I complete anything I will mark through it but keep it on the list. Leave a comment below on any suggestions you have or exciting things you have on your bucket list. I would love to hear them!
2. See the northern lights.
3. See the southern lights.
4. Have a picnic at the Eiffel Tower.
5. See the Peter Pan statue in Kensington Gardens (London).
6. Ride an elephant.
7. Swim in a cenote.
8. Eat at the restaurant at the Eiffel Tower.
9. Visit Australia (Great Barrier Reef, Uluru, Sydney, etc)
10. Visit London.
12. See the penguins at the Central Park Zoo.
13. Go ice skating in Central Park.
15. Go to the top of the Empire State Building...again.
16. Have breakfast at Tiffany & Co. like in Breakfast at Tiffany's (and Glee) super early in the morning (even if it is just an Egg McMuffin).
17. Get married.
18. Buy a house.
19. Decorate a wo-man cave...mostly for movies and crafts ;o)
20. Have kids.
22. See a movie at Cinespia, movies in a graveyard. (LA)
23. Hike up Runyon Canyon.
25. Ride horses up to the Hollywood sign.
26. Ride a rollercoaster on top of the Stratosphere Las Vegas.
27. Go on a dog sled ride in Alaska.
28. View the Alaskan glaciers.
29. Visit Pearl Harbor.
30. Go waterfall hunting in Hawaii.
31. Visit Montana.
33. Learn to surf.
34. Hike to a volcano.
35. Sunset cruise on a catamaran.
36. Visit Alcatraz.
37. Learn to ski.
38. Take a hot air balloon ride in Colorado in the summer.
39. Visit Roswell, New Mexico.
40. Buy something and ride a ride at the Mall of America.
42. Have beignets in New Orleans.
44. See the sunrise at the beach in Key West.
45. Pull a Ferris Bueller at the Sears Tower in Chicago.
46. Go to Colonial Williamsburg, VA
47. Go to the spy museum.
48. Take a tour of the White House.
49. See Boston, MA in the fall.
50. Go to the original Shake Shack in NYC.
52. Go scuba diving with awesome animals.
53. Have a staycation one weekend at Barnsley Gardens - complete with skeet shooting, horseback riding and a picnic.
54. Meet Justin Timberlake!
55. Attend a Hollywood movie premiere.
56. Do something awesome with my blog! - not sure what that is yet...
57. Stay in Cinderella's Castle!
58. Take a behind-the-scenes tour of Disney.
59. Have a meal at Cinderella's Castle.
61. Host a big party.
62. Visit Charleston, SC.
64. Visit Graceland...since I am from Memphis but have never been!
65. Attend an event at Madison Square Garden.
66. Attend Coachella.
67. Visit all continents (running races might be a good way to see the sights).
68. Complete the races on this post.
69. Complete the list of Top 100 Places to Visit.
71. Camp/hike in the Canadian Rockies!
75. Donate to a charity.
76. Help save the rain forest.
77. Go scuba diving.
78. Make a message in a bottle.
80. Swim with dolphins.
83. Visit the pyramids in Egypt.
84. Sing karaoke.
85. Plant a garden.
86. Buy and decorate a house.
89. Throw a surprise party.
90. Get a tattoo later in life.
92. Learn to surf.
94. Stay at The Standard hotel in LA.
95. Go hang gliding.
103. Design a dress.
104. Buy a designer dress.
105. Attend an award show.
106. Buy something from Tiffany for myself.
107. Solve a mystery.
109. Be in a movie.
110. Collage a table.
111. Go to a Lakers game.
112. Stay in a penthouse suite.
114. Ride a fake bull.
115. Go to a David Beckham soccer game.
117. Boat ride around Manhattan.
118. Visit the Bronx Zoo.
119. Walk the New York Botanical Gardens.
120. Attend a NYFW show.
121. Stand outside The Today Show.
123. Attend a late show/SNL taping.
124. See a ballet at the Lincoln Center.
125. Climb the Chrysler Building.
126. Eat a hot dog on Coney Island.
127. Visit the set of White Collar.
128. Go on a food tour in NYC.
129. Go on a walking history tour in NYC.
133. Visit the top NYC museums (Guggenheim, Met, MoMA, Whitney,
134. Watch a film in Bryant Park and on the rooftop.
135. Take a helicopter ride above Manhattan.
137. Have someone draw my photo in Central Park.
138. Go horseback riding in Montauk, NY.
139. Visit the Liberty Hotel in Boston, MA.
140. Get a photo of Lily hanging up in Fetch.
141. Have dinner at the River Cafe in Brooklyn.
142. Eat a burger at Goodburger in NYC.
146. Get drinks at the Hudson Terrace bar.
148. Eat at Ellen's Stardust Diner.
149. Dine at Ninja!
152. Visit the hidden beaches of the Marieta Islands in Mexico.
153. Get a drink at McSorley's Old Ale House in NYC. It is the oldest saloon in NYC - Lincoln and Lennon have both been there.
154. See Newsies on Broadway.
155. Visit 230 Fifth rooftop bar!
157. Get a hamburger at Louis Lunch in New Haven, CT (home of the first hamburger!).
158. Go on a food tour in NYC (Sugar Tooth Tour?)
159. Write wishes/dreams/hopes for the new year on confetti in Times Square.
160. Grab brunch at Balthazar in NYC.
162. Get a milkshake from Bill's Bar and Burger.
163. Take the Roosevelt Island tram.
164. Take a Maxim-style boudoir photoshoot.
165. Experience Manhattanhenge.