|25th Birthday Party, February 2012|
Hey, everyone! Welcome to my blog. I am a twenty-six year old living in Stamford, Connecticut, but my hometown is Atlanta, Georgia. I am currently just trying to find a place in this world - not sure where that will lead me, but I am ready for the adventure! To make this short and sweet, I am going to type 25 things you don't know about me a la Us Weekly.
25 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. My full name is Alexandra, but my parents gave me the nickname Alec when I was little. No it is not (just) a boys name...
2. I try to do some sort of physical activity for at least 30 minutes each day.
4. I can scrapbook, read, paint, and collage for hours.
5. I love chocolate milk especially post-workout.
6. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
7. My favorite place I have been internationally is Stockholm, Sweden.
8. I have an Australian Shepherd/Lab mix named Lily Grace.
9. I've eaten a cannoli from Cake Boss/Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken, NJ.
10. I don't drink soda or coffee.
11. I'm slightly obsessed with quotes.
13. I love cheese, pasta, and bread...a little too much.
14. I cheered for six years.
15. I've been collecting wedding ideas since the 4th grade - because I wanted to be a wedding coordinator for 13 years of my life.
16. I have a serious sweet tooth.
17. I went skydiving the week of my high school graduation.
18. I could probably dominate you in pop culture knowledge. Challenge accepted?
19. I spend many an hour blogging.
20. I graduated undergrad with highest honors and grad school with all A's.
21. I have a large collection of "crazy" pens.
22. I'm officially a marathoner!
23. I want my future kids to think of fruit as a dessert.
24. I love to volunteer - I completed 200+ service hours during my undergraduate studies.
25. I want a happy ending and an even better journey.
I named my blog PopFitLife because it sums up what I write about the most - pop culture, fitness and my life adventures. If you like it, please follow! I also have a Twitter account, which I update regularly so follow me there too at @PopFitLife. Most importantly, feel free to leave lots of comments because I love hearing from you all. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!
|flag football team, 2006|
|tailgating, fall 2007|
|photo from Georgia Southern website!|
|Decorating a birthday cake, April 2011|
|feeding a giraffe at the San Diego Zoo, May 2011|
|Outside of Carlo's Bake Shop in Hoboken, NJ! |
|Tinkerbell Half Marathon, January 2012|